Meet the hemp plant.
We need hemp for:
Ending world hunger.
Building homes that last a lifetime.
Natural plant medicines like CBD.
Hemp is among the oldest industries on the planet, going back more than 10,000 years. The oldest relic of human industry is hemp fabric dating to approximately 8,000 BC.¹
In 1640 Connecticut ordered every family to grow hemp.²
The patriot Thomas Paine asserted that the colonies were able to rise independently from the British because "hemp flourishes" here.³
In 1791 Thomas Jefferson raved of hemp's superiority to tobacco. Most of the "Founding Fathers" were also hemp farmers. President George Washington and Jefferson were well known for it. Jefferson even invented better techniques for its processing.⁴
Hemp is American as apple pie!
Our most important vote is with our dollar. We need to bring cannabis back to the mainstream. Supporting hemp is supporting American freedoms and businesses. We can literally solve all of the major world problems with this plant like: world hunger⁵, pollution⁶, and global warming due to hemp being the best energy source.⁷* It is our duty to see this through!
Hemp (Cannabis sativa L.) was introduced into the United States Pharmacopoeia in 1850 and stayed until 1937 as the primary medicine for more than 100 separate illnesses. Cannabis medicines were produced by Eli Lilly and other major American pharmaceutical companies until the Marihuana Tax Act of 1937. Backed by the Dupont chemical company pushing us into a dark age of petrol dependency. The formidable grip of Big Oil on this planet is coming to an end.
When the 2018 Farm Bill was signed into law, hemp was removed from this restriction, giving people access to their most beloved plant.
Buying this product is one step into the future of a flourishing America. If we want to make America great again —we must support hemp!
When you purchase our product, you're receiving the highest quality CBD hemp extract combined with the most effective carrier oil at an affordable price. We don't stop prioritizing your safety during the checkout process either. We have a dedicated team at GeoTrust®️ that secures this website and we use a reputable e-merchant, Square®️, for our payment processing.
We've created the perfect product, at an affordable price, that gets shipped to you for free!
1. Columbia History of the World. Harper & Row, New York NY. 1981. p.54
2. Rasmussen, Wayne D., ed. Readings in the History of American Agriculture. U of Illinois Press. Urbana IL. 1969. p. 296.
3. Paine, Thomas. Common Sense. Pamphlet. 1776.
4. Jefferson, Thomas. Farm Journal. March 16, 1791
5. Osburn, L. 'Hempseed: The most nutritionally complete food in the world. Part 1' in Hemp Line Journal. no 1. Access Unlimited. Frazier Park CA. August 1992. p. 14
6. Cross, Byers, et al. 'Current Issues in Food Production: A perspective on beef as a component in diets for Americans.' at Nat. Cattleman's Assn. April 1990. p. 526
7, 8. Solar Gas, 1980; Omni, 1983: Cornell University; Science Digest, 1983: etc.
*10 tons biomass/acre, each yielding 100 gal. methanol/ton